- This event has passed.
Mindd International Forum 2016
May 20, 2016 @ 8:00 am - May 22, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
Conference and Expo for Health Professionals & General Public 20-22 May, Sydney
Maps – Clinician Training 20-22 May, Sydney
Integrative healthcare offers treatment solutions for
autism, ADHD, allergies, anxiety, anorexia, Asperger’s, asthma, autism, bi-polar, chronic fatigue, depression, diabetes, dyslexia, dyspraxia, food sensitivities, infections, learning & language delay, mood, sleep disorders, obesity, OCD, ODD, schizophrenia, sensory processing disorder, auditory & visual processing disorder, metabolic, immune and digestive disorders and more.
- The Mindd Forum offers education, empowerment and hope
- World experts instructing on science-based nutritional, dietary, structural, neurological, behavioural and lifestyle solutions
- Experienced carers coaching on how to manage your family’s healthcare
- Question and answer sessions with international experts addressing your concerns
- The opportunity to connect with other carers, patients and professionals
- Introduction to dozens of products and services to help you create a healthy home
Mindd Forum Key Objectives
- Bring together International and Australian leaders in the fields of 1) Nutrition 2) Biomedicine 3) Brain Plasticity 4) Allied and 5) Neuro Therapies.
- Educate patients, parents & carers to effectively select, sequence and manage treatments in the most time-efficient and financially viable way.
- Inform professionals in cutting-edge biomedical and dietary treatments to establish the vital foundation for cellular health.
- Educate teachers and the community to identify affected children and then refer them to trained Integrative professionals who can help.
- Develop networks of practitioners to practice Integrative Healthcare across Australia.
- Educate Australasian manufacturers to drive product innovation.
- Nutritional Psychiatry
- Nutritional & Environmental Medicine
- Gut-Brain Connection
- Cell Health for mental health and longevity
- Treating & preventing the childhood epidemics; allergies, asthma, ADHD, Autism
- Treating & preventing adult epidemics; anxiety, arthritis, asthma, cancer, dementia, depression, diabetes, heart disease
- Food & Mood; allergies and intolerances
- Personalised healthcare-diet, supplements, therapies
- Brain health for mental health, concentration, mood, memory
- Lifestyle Medicine-exercise, healthy home, sleep, community
- The Brain-Immuno-Gut Connection
- The Microbiome and its impact on the brain and immune systems
- Opimising nutrients, neurotransmitters, hormones, breath, sleep and mood
The alarming rates of chronic disease are a sign that we need to rethink how we approach healthcare and lifestyle
- Almost half of the Australian population (45.5%) experiences mental illness at some point in their lifetime (1).
- 16-24 year old Australians have a mental illness prevalence of 25% with depression being the most common in females (2).
- More than 20% of Australian teens suffer from some mental health condition (3)
- 1% of Australian children have Autism (4)
- 10% of Australian children struggle with ADHD (5)
- Up to 70% of Australian children are low in iodine which lowers IQ (6)
- Allergies affect 1 in 3 Australian children, Asthma 1 in 4 (7)
- Childhood cancer, diabetes, obesity and depression have each more than doubled in two decades (8)
- May 20, 2016 @ 8:00 am
- May 22, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
- Mindd Foundation